FHA Home Loans
FHA home financing through AAA is an excellent alternative for first-time home buyers or lower-income families looking for the home of their dreams.
An FHA home loan is a mortgage insured by the Federal Housing Administration. Because of this insurance, AAA is able to offer FHA financing to applicants who have lower credit scores or limited resources for a down payment.
The Advantage of an FHA loan
- Low down payment options available – as low as 3.5% of the purchase price.
- Lower Closing Costs – seller may pay up to 6% of allowable costs and prepaid expenses.
- Gifted funds may be allowed to pay for a portion of the down payment and closing cost.
- Easier credit qualification – you may qualify without an established credit history or outstanding credit.
- Flexible terms – choose from a fixed-rate loan or an adjustable-rate mortgage.
- Loan is assumable – when you eventually sell your home, the new buyer may take over the existing FHA interest rate.
Toll Free 844.897.2265